What is a HPC Fire Pit?
HPC’s product line’s technology for personalized flame control includes everything from a modest match lit controls to simple flame sensing controls. Electronic Ignition controls that enable remote ignition. Start and relight automatically as our burner/heater is a one-of-a-kind creation. The pan assemblies are made of high-quality stainless steel. These are frequently built to match your needs: big manifolds or fire rings of various shapes and sizes.
WHY A GAS FIRE PIT?
Are you thinking about getting a wood-burning fire pit? Think again. It’s difficult to light wood. It’s much more dangerous with flying sparks and embers, and getting smoke in your eyes may be a tremendous nuisance. In addition, for best efficiency, wood must be seasoned, stored, and kept dry. Using natural gas or liquid propane to power your fire pit has a number of benefits.
- There is no wood to store or transport.
- There were no stray sparks. Gas is a more secure option.
- Furthermore, if the flame goes out, flame detection can switch off the gas.
- Ignition is simple and quick; there’s no need to wait for heat.
- There will be no smoke in your eyes or on your clothes, and there will be no ashes to clean up.
- Warmth is consistent, and there’s no need to keep a fire going.
- Gas is a safe and low-maintenance fuel.
- Gas turns off instantly
- Gas is better environmentally
- Gas is more affordable than ever
FOR THE GREATEST PEACE OF MIND, THE MOST ADVANCED SAFETY TECHNOLOGY,
- A history of cutting-edge safety technologies
- There are about 400 models available. For safety and performance, CSA certification is required.
- The undisputed innovator in the field of fire pits.
- With 40 years in the industry, we have an established track record for both commercial and residential applications.
- Custom and off-the-shelf fire pits that are both beautiful and safe
- The most comprehensive outdoor product line, including complete packages, inserts, burners, bowls, coverings, keys, enclosures, and torches, as well as products and accessories
- Components that are tough and dependable, sourced from the best sources in the industry.
How to build your HPC Fire pit
DECIDING ON THE SIZE AND SHAPE OF THE ENCLOSURE
The enclosure – or fire pit shell – is what contains the firepit insert. As shown below, the enclosure can be round, square, rectangular, or linear in shape.
SELECTING THE INSERT BURNER STYLE AND SIZE
The completely constructed burner, pan, and gas control system make up the fire pit insert. All HPC inserts are thoroughly tested and CSA certified to ensure that they exceed the most severe safety and performance requirements. The width, height, and even the shape of the flame will all be determined by the burner.