|Heating Capacity||600 to 1,200 Sq. Feet|
|Heat Output||66,800 BTU’s / Hour|
|Steady State Efficiency||Up to 79.6%|
|Maximum Burn Time||Up to 8 Hours|
|Firebox Size||1.6 Cubic Feet|
|Maximum Log Size||18″|
|Emissions||4.4 Grams Per Hour|
|Weight||270 Pounds with Legs|
|Construction||1/4″ and 3/16″ Steel Plate|
Lopi – 1250 Wood Stove
Experience the famous Lopi quality and performance in an entry-level wood stove that just plain heats. We like to say the Lopi 1250 Wood Stove is big on heat and small on price. The economically priced 1250 was created with the intention of building an affordable, aesthetically appealing and practical wood burning stove. The 1250 features a fully lined ceramic brick firebox, heavy-duty steel construction and can heat up to 1,200 sq. ft. with burn times of up to 8 hours without reloading. This stove also includes a large, radiant heat transfer cooktop surface as well as a convection surface for maximum heat output. The 1250 is an excellent choice for heating smaller homes and cabins.
How LOPI Wood Stoves Work
- Pre-heated air wash cleans the glass like a self-cleaning oven; a steady stream of fresh air enters the stove, gets hot as it is drawn up the heated internal air chamber, and then travels through a screened air wash which diffuses and evenly distributes air across the glass, keeping smoke and ash particles away.
- Pre-heated secondary combustion air is delivered to the stainless steel secondary combustion tubes which increases efficiency by introducing oxygen to the firebox and promotes re-burn of most of the smoke and gases for added heat that would otherwise line your flue as creosote and exit your chimney as smoke.
- The heavy-duty masonry baffle holds and radiates heat back into the firebox for more efficient and complete combustion.
- An optional convection fan is available to speed up the circulation of convective heat throughout your home. A convection fan is ideal for quicker more efficient heating, or for homes with high ceilings, or a home with an open floor plan.
- Convection chamber naturally draws cold room air in at the bottom of the unit, circulates it around the stove and returns it to the room heated. As the stove heats up air flow actually increases, delivering more heated air into your home.
- Our medium and large units feature a bypass damper which temporarily re-routes smoke behind the masonry baffle when engaged. The bypass assists faster fire start-up as well as preventing smoke from escaping through the door when loading wood.
- Lopi stoves feature a large capacity convection chamber which enhances the heat transfer by gently circulating heated air to adjoining rooms,
while still offering radiant heat that warms the room and the objects in it.
- Our wood stoves also provide a great cook top surface. The cook top surface can be used to warm soup, heat up hot cocoa or for scented potpourri. Our medium and large stoves give you both a cook top and warming surface, so not only will your stove heat your home during a power outage, you can also cook on it.