The mid-sized Lopi Evergreen Wood Stove hits the mark on performance, function and design. This sleek stove features gentle curved lines and complements any home’s décor while artfully presenting heavy gauge steel, unibody construction and a cast iron door with a large, self-cleaning ceramic glass viewing area.
The Evergreen’s standard bypass damper gives you full control over the flow of smoke inside this stove, eliminating smoky startups and reloads. And you can manage the burn rate, from a mellow overnight burn to a large rolling fire effortlessly by a single air control. The Evergreen is available in your choice of a Leg or Pedestal Model. Both models come standard with a large capacity ash pan that allows for quick and easy ash removal simply
by sweeping ash from inside the stove down into the pan. An optional 400 CFM fan is also available with both models, which will quickly and quietly distribute the Evergreen’s radiant heat throughout your home.
How LOPI Wood Stoves Work
- Pre-heated air wash cleans the glass like a self-cleaning oven; a steady stream of fresh air enters the stove, gets hot as it is drawn up the heated internal air chamber, and then travels through a screened air wash which diffuses and evenly distributes air across the glass, keeping smoke and ash particles away.
- Pre-heated secondary combustion air is delivered to the stainless steel secondary combustion tubes which increases efficiency by introducing oxygen to the firebox and promotes re-burn of most of the smoke and gases for added heat that would otherwise line your flue as creosote and exit your chimney as smoke.
- The heavy-duty masonry baffle holds and radiates heat back into the firebox for more efficient and complete combustion.
- An optional convection fan is available to speed up the circulation of convective heat throughout your home. A convection fan is ideal for quicker more efficient heating, or for homes with high ceilings, or a home with an open floor plan.
- Convection chamber naturally draws cold room air in at the bottom of the unit, circulates it around the stove and returns it to the room heated. As the stove heats up air flow actually increases, delivering more heated air into your home.
- Our medium and large units feature a bypass damper which temporarily re-routes smoke behind the masonry baffle when engaged. The bypass assists faster fire start-up as well as preventing smoke from escaping through the door when loading wood.
- Lopi stoves feature a large capacity convection chamber which enhances the heat transfer by gently circulating heated air to adjoining rooms,
while still offering radiant heat that warms the room and the objects in it.
- Our wood stoves also provide a great cook top surface. The cook top surface can be used to warm soup, heat up hot cocoa or for scented potpourri. Our medium and large stoves give you both a cook top and warming surface, so not only will your stove heat your home during a power outage, you can also cook on it.