The Napoleon Linear Patioflame® comes complete with a Hammertone pewter powder coated cabinet and exclusive Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed. The central piano-hinged door allows easy access to the control panel and features a safety valve that turns off the gas if the flame goes out. The burner, burner chassis, and convenient cover plate, complete with handle, are made from long-lasting weather-resistant brushed stainless steel. A truly unique outdoor fire pit with a slim, sleek contemporary design, adding to the excitement of outdoor living.
Additional Product Features
- Electronic ignition
- Brushed stainless steel burner cover standard
- Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed comes standard
- Safety valve turns gas off if the flame goes out
- All stainless steel burner chassis for maximum outdoor durability and weather resistance
- The cabinet is manufactured from pre-plated rust-resistant material, then painted in a textured Hammertone Pewter weather-resistant finish.
- Natural gas conversion kit included.
- Approved for use on wooden decks, stone or brick patios, and concrete
- Optional river rock and colored glass media kits available
- *Cover not for use with optional river rock media kits