Napoleon’s Luxuria series of linear gas fireplaces are perfect for homeowners, re-modelers, and custom builders alike. With a multitude of designer options, this series is the most versatile linear series available! Choose a single-sided or maximize viewing with the see-thru model. With Napoleon’s Luxuria series, you are sure to enjoy your new fireplace to the fullest. The new Napoleon Luxuria Linear Series boasts beauty and performance, most notably the industry-unique Dynamic Heat Control and Glass Guard Systems. To put it another way, the only thing to stand between you and the show-stopping flames of a six-foot-long fireplace is clear glass — that’s safe to touch.
• From 32,000 to 50,000 BTUs
• Available in Natural Gas, Propane (excluding LVX74) coming soon
• Remote Control and updated eFIRE Bluetooth app included
• Effortless glass cleaning system
• NIGHT LIGHT system adds a gentle glow to the room
• MIRRO-FLAME Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels installed
• Includes ember bed featuring multi-colored LED lights that accent from underneath
• Divinity flame pattern provides heightened peaks and valleys
• Easy access air control for fast and precise air shutter adjustments
• Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back-up
• Optional media includes: Nickel Stix, Mineral Rock Kit, Shore, and Beach Fire Media Kits, Glass Ember Media and
Glass Beads in various colors!
• Optional AMBIENT-GLOW metal fibers are designed to enhance the glowing embers on gas fires
The Dynamic Heat Control and Glass Guard Systems come standard on every Luxuria Linear Series fireplace and offer the following benefits:
• Heat can be redirected from the fireplace opening, eliminating the need for a safety screen. What’s more, the heat redirection still operates in a power outage and doesn’t have the complexity of a noisy air circulation fan that can compromise the size or appearance of the flames.
• With the ability to redirect heat from the fireplace to other areas of the home or even outside, homeowners can enjoy the ambiance of the fireplace year-round while maintaining a comfortable temperature.
• Without a safety screen, the beauty of the fireplace can be appreciated from a single clear pane of glass that remains safe to touch. Not only does the glass look beautiful, but its cool-to-the-touch feel allows families with small children or pets to rest easy, knowing little hands or paws won’t get burned.
• The series offers four different sizes ranging from 38 to 74 inches long and in single-sided or See Thru configurations, making it perfect for cozy applications or a dramatic focal point.
• Since the units redirect heat, any number of combustible framing finishes can be used. When combined with Napoleons’ hundreds of interior media options, almost any design aesthetic can be achieved.
• Heat redirection and cool-touch glass also expand the possibilities for positioning the fireplace. Challenges like heat-sensitive electrical equipment, rooms like the kitchen that often overheat, and accessibility to pets and children have often dictated where fireplaces were located are no longer a concern with the Luxuria Linear Series.
Every Luxuria Linear Series has an integrated system that allows one person to quickly and safely access the glass for cleaning without any special tools, overcoming one of the biggest drawbacks of glass-fronted units.
Vesta Award-Winning Fireplace Series
Vesta Award-Winning Fireplace Napoleon’s Luxuria series took home “Best-In-Show” and first place in “Gas Products” at the 2017 HPBA Vesta Awards, solidifying our stature as the top leader of the Hearth Industry!