1 BTU: 1st hour output uses high burn efficiency number. BTU will vary depending on the type of fuel used and moisture content of the fuel. 2 This is a general guide, see your local Quadra-Fire dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room. 3 Actual burn times will vary based on how the appliance is operated, load size, moisture content and type of wood used. 4 Weighted Average LHV (Low Heating Value) efficiency.
Say hello to Quadra-Fire’s Adventure III wood stove. This beautifully designed, modern efficient appliance features Smart Burn Technology (SBT), which reduces your heating bills by up to 50% and provides you with easily adjustable heat and unparalleled clean burning.
Heat 1,500-4,000 sq ft with 98,100 BTUs*, based on climate and home efficiency
Low emission levels of 2.9 grams per hour, certified by the EPA
4.5 cu ft firebox capacity / recommended 24″ log length
Up to 40 hours of burn time from each load of fuel†
Available also in this smaller size: Adventure II
The Adventure III wood stove Smart Burn Technology (SBT) delivers controllable, efficient heat and a clean burn and reduces your home heating cost by up to 50%.
The Adventure III is the only stove with SBT that: Maintains the temperature of your room with a programmable wall thermostat. Automatically adjusts your stove, eliminating all manual air controls. Tells you when to add more wood and allows you to load the wood, light the fire and
Innovative technology is at work in every Quadra-Fire. These advancements make it possible to burn wood more effectively, efficiently, and with more control.
SMART BURN TECHNOLOGY
SBT maintains the temperature of your room with a programmable thermostat while automatically adjusting your stove’s air control.
1. PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT : Maintains the temperature of your room.
2. SBT ACTIVATION : BUTTON Eliminates all manual air controls and tells you when to add more wood.
3. CONTROL BOARD : Automatically adjusts the heat output level.
4. THERMOCOUPLES : Provides control board with temperature readings.
FOUR-POINT BURN SYSTEM
The patented Quadra-Fire Four-Point Burn System produces intense rolling flames. Four combustion cycles extend the heat, enhance the fire and increase efficiency for long-lasting, proven performance.
1. PRECISION START-UP : Airflow quickly routes to the heart of the fire.
2. SECONDARY BURN ZONE : Air movement helps create rolling flames and keeps the glass clean.
3. TERTIARY BURN ZONE : Super heated air ignites flammable gases rising from the wood.
4. QUATERNARY BURN ZONE : Remaining impurities are burned above the baffle before exiting up the chimney.